January 8, 2013

Best Funny English Language Mistakes : Part 1



I don't know from where these lines have came, but they are indeed very funny. I have collected them over floating mails and over Internet.
People sometimes uses English language in very funny way. Enjoy the collection of best funny English language mistakes.
  1. Teacher in Classroom: Don’t try to talk in front of my back…!!.
  2. Class teacher once said: "Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!".
  3. Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls' hostel pulling cigarette...? ".
  4. Indian Teacher: I'm going out of the world to England...!
  5. Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father…!!!.
  6. Teacher in a furious mood, “Write down your name and father of your name!!”.
  7. Don't laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down..!!.
  8. “ Shh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college".
  9. She Started her introduction, "Hi, I am Jane, Married with two kids".
  10. "I'll illustrate what I have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board.
  11. "Will you hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF".
  12. "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter".
  13. "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!".
  14. Teacher to his students "Do you know? I have 2 daughters. Both are girls!!!".
  15. Teacher Scold “If u Talk So Loudly I Will Stand Uping U”.
  16. Teacher to students: do not spit outside, the understanding people will suffer.
  17. Principal, "No ragging this college. Anybody rag we arrest the police”.
  18. Teacher, “Ask the outstanding student to come inside”.
  19. The girl with the mirror please comes here....{Means: girl with).
  20. "Hey, from tomorrow onward you both come together separately".

No comments:

Post a Comment